CHARGE CONTROLLER is at the heart of every solar system, and is required to monitor and control the power going into and coming out of the battery.
It must also manage the power generated by the solar panel to ensure it does not overcharge the battery.
The charge controller must also ensure that the connected loads don’t over-discharge the battery, thereby damaging it.
- Field adjustable voltage threshold
- Reverse polarity protected
- Lightning protection
- Overload protection
- Low power consumption
- Four LEDs to show status
- Microprocessor controlled
- Small to medium appliances, home lighting systems & remote telemetry.
- Small/medium sized applications
- Rural electrification
- Home lighting systems
- Remote telemetry