An inverter transforms the DC electricity stored in batteries into standard AC power for household consumption. When the mains go off, the inverter kicks in and meet just about about any power needs.
We stock a variety of inverters to meet your load requirements.
Why use a power backup system?
• They do not produce noise and air pollution
• They require low operational cost and low maintenance
• They are free of fuel overheads, unlike diesel generators
• They comfortably substitute conventional generator sets
• They occupy small space for installation
• They are compatible with the existing wiring configuration